Wednesday, September 22, 2010

and the winner of the paragraph pitch contest was...

not me. :( Oh well, you know, I'm new to this and it takes a long time to get it right. I really enjoyed reading the winning entries, though. I would love some of the books they described.

The really exciting news is that, in true Sarah Timmons style, I am taking a half-day off work tomorrow as an early birthday gift to myself to do a webinar by agent Mary Kole. She will be teaching about all the ins and outs of what is required for making your book publish-worthy. Not only do I get to participate in the hour and a half webinar, but I get access to all the materials for a year, AND (here's the good part) I get to submit the first 500 words of my book to her for a critique. I'm so excited to get some relevant feedback on my writing. I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments: