Tuesday, June 01, 2010

home with my baby!

It's summer!! Hooray! I'm so happy to be home and to have some family time. We have some trips in the works, but my three main goals for the summer are:
1) Hang out with Cate
2) Continue working out
3) Write!!
Cate started a new daycare today and she's going 2 days a week. I can spend some time there with her to help her get adjusted, and then I can have a few more hours to devote to my goals. I think it's a good plan. I hope it's a good plan.

Here are some random shots of my little one (a toddler now!) First, she uses her old car seat as a recliner. She'll point to it so we set in on the ground. Then she wants her bottle and she leans back and relaxes. Just in case her arms get tired, she can throw those feet up there too! Spaghetti! Of course her favorite food is the messiest! But she's always been a pasta baby...even in utero.


She ALWAYS wants to be outside. When she's inside the house she's either looking for someone to take her outside, or she's watching the "gog."


In the stroller...

Or in the wagon...

Let's see...new and recent developments include blowing kisses, walking full-time even with shoes, unlatching the child safety locks by herself (yikes!), pushing the boundaries by throwing food and eating dirt (she knows she's not supposed to!), sleeping through the night (HALLELUJAH!), and speaking German. (Ok, so that's stretching it a little, but sometimes she babbles in a German accent. Seriously.)


No comments: