Friday, November 20, 2009

we're still here... little letters

Little letters idea stolen from Sarah. She's so great.

Dear oogey germies and illnesses,
Kindly stay away from me and my family. I am painfully low on sick days, and like it or not, I feel it is necessary for me to start working 5 days a week soon. I hate to be rude, but I am rooting for the many antibiotics and anti-bacterial soaps in my house to give you a sound thrashing.

Dear virus of the electronic kind,
You win. You have shocked us with downloading vulgar websites, annoyed us with incessant pop-ups, and wasted several hours of our lives. Please go away now. We would very much like to access all of the photos of our precious baby that are contained on that laptop. Not only do Cory and his productivity suffer, but the blog suffers also. And nobody wants that.

Dear job,
You're on thin ice, buddy. We're not married, and I think I need some space. It's not you, it's me...oh wait, no, it's you.

Dear 5th grader,
Thank you for the heart-shaped note that said, "The son shines in the ower of your teching."
I keep it in my desk drawer, and sometimes it's what gets me through the day.

Dear Thanksgiving,
Thank you for coming between me and aforementioned job. You got here just in time.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

To my dear friend Jessica,
"My hart is happie when u come over two my hows and we laff togather. Cristmis wil be fun."

--Your pal, Sarah

Kimberly-mytoesareclaustrophobic said...

Darling post!

Sandi said...

That was so cute!