Tuesday, July 07, 2009

three months


I wanted a 3 month picture of Cate....just one was all I needed. But it's impossible to choose; I love all of her little expressions. She's so much fun now, smiling and moving around. She can now maneuver her fist to her mouth and make loud slurping noises with it. She even used it to snack on her ribbons, as you can see above. She really likes to kick the toys on her play mat, and she'll stare at them for awhile, but she hasn't reached for them yet. She holds up her head like a pro. She likes to stand up, especially with her daddy, and he likes to hold her while she "dances."
We visited a new daycare today, and we're trying to make a final decision. It's going to be so hard to leave her; I don't even want to think about it! Say a prayer for us that we'll choose the right one for her.

4 comments:

Jennifer Martin said...

These pictures are adorable!!! I'm so glad you put them up since I haven't been back to lbk to visit since she's been born!

Diana Latham said...

She is definitely pretty in pink!!! What a pretty little lady. Sweet pics. She is lovin' life and her parents!!!

Sam said...

Oh my sweet Cate! I miss you so much!

Carleigh Latham said...

SSSOOOO PRECIOUS!