Thursday, June 04, 2009

lucky girl

Four years ago today some sparks were a-flyin'.It was the day I got to start my real-life fairy tale with the man who makes me feel like a queen. And oh, the places we would go...

The last four years have been better than I could have imagined and I have received more blessings than I could have asked for. He's my favorite person with whom to travel, to go for a run around our park, to lounge about and watch vampire shows, to dream about the future, and to plan our escape route should zombies attack. He puts a smile on my face, and if I can make him half as happy as he makes me, we'll be smiling for a very, very long time.

3 comments:

bj said...

THE HAPPIEST ANNIVERSARY TO YOU BOTH...
WE LOVE YOU...
GRANDDAD AND MEMAW

haley said...

I can't believe you've been able to stand Cory's incessant talking about totopos for FOUR years! Congrats!

Diana Latham said...

I love your words and the way you share your heart. Congrats on four years to the two of you. Glad to get to walk with you. Luvs.