Thursday, June 18, 2009

bath time!

Cate has gone from experiencing bath time with careful wariness, to a cacophany of terror, to a pleasant...dare I say it? glee...if she's in the right mood. Usually if she so much as cracks a smile I run and put her in the bathtub, anxious to get the bath in while we both might actually enjoy it. Sometimes by the time I get the whole thing set up she's already peeved...or asleep. But here is some awww-inspiring evidence that she occasionally enjoys being clean...








Kuddos to my husband, the photographer, who so graciously let me post these pictures instead of keeping all his fabulous artwork to himself.

10 comments:

bj said...

ooooooooo, these are so so cute, Jess...and Cory!! :O)
Just when I start to panic over what the heck I can post about on Pink Saturday, you always come thru for me....
These, in all her pink glory, will be the topic this Sat.
Love ya'll....

bj said...

It just dawned on me that you might not WANT me posting her photos...pls. let me know if you'd rather I didn't....

Roxanne said...

Fat rolls!

Beachparty said...

She looks like her Pappy in that second picture.

Carleigh Latham said...

Awww she is so cute! Thanks for sharing the pictures. Oh and I love your green color on your blog. Its soo pretty.

Memzie Latham said...

She is adorable! So precious and soooooo cute! I love reading your adventures with her.

Kim said...

She is so precious - we miss you guys terribly!

bj said...

I am showing one of your little tree climbing sister's today on my post...come over and see!!

bj said...

I just got caught up reading all your blog...had not seen all the Great-grands photos...they are all super..Thanks for sharing these..as always, I found goodies for my Pink Sat. post..:O)
Love to all three of you...
Memaw

Sandi said...

Artwork indeed! She is having a ball and quite satified. So cute!
Sandi