Sunday, May 03, 2009

pics, pics, pics!

I've been meaning to share these for awhile now...apologies to the "geographically challenged" grandparents. These are some shots taken by our friend Melanie Pittman. Check out her website. In addition to a pic of Cate, if you scroll down to some of her earlier posts, you can see some maternity pics of Cory and me. I never got a chance to post any of those because I picked up the disc of pictures on Monday and Cate began her grand entrance on Tuesday. Anyway, hopefully I'll be more faithful about posting more often...I've got a couple of posts already planned in my head, but no promises about how soon they'll be up. Enjoy these for now!
She was so happy to be dressed up.


I'm holding back a few really good ones, too, for possible birth announcements. Give Mel a shout on her website and let her know what a great job she did!

6 comments:

Seeker said...

so sweet! I looked at your maternity pictures, too- you are (well, were, anyway) all belly! I hope I look as beautiful as you do when I'm about to pop :)

Roxanne said...

She looks wise.

Sandi said...

These are great! You girls look beautiful in red!
Sandi

bj said...

These are all just great photos...especially love the one with you holding Cate...
love u all...Memaw

Anonymous said...

Coming from a non-biased source I would say these are the prettiest Mother and Daughter I have ever seen. REH

Anonymous said...

She is darling. I bet her Great Grandma thought she was too today when she met her. MFG