Saturday, May 30, 2009

greatness

I've been wanting to post about this for awhile. I'm so excited that Cate has so many great-grandparents. I don't think that happens very often, so I wanted to celebrate all of them. Here they are in no particular order:
Cory's Grandma (I have to call them by the names we call them, since Cate hasn't given them names yet.) She's the one on the right. Cleta is the one holding Cate. She's sort of an honorary member of the family.
Here are some four generation pics. First we have Memaw.

Here's Popppa.

And this is Nee Nee.

Can't forget Granddad.
And these two pics were just too cute not to post:

So sweet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a blessing for Cate to have so much wisdom to be shared with her from her great-grandparents!

Barb

Diana Latham said...

How blessed is Cate!!!! How wonderful to have so many to pour their love all over her. What a cute blog post too. I love it....so many happy faces over this little girl.