Thursday, April 09, 2009

our new love

I just wanted to take a second to introduce you to Catherine Evonne. She is absolutely perfect. She surprised us all by coming a week before we were scheduled to induce. My water broke at 6 am, we were in labor for hours and hours, I started pushing around 11 pm and she was brought into the world by c-section at 12:24 am on April 8th. She does things on her own time schedule. :)
She is 7 pounds, 10 ounces, and 21 1/2 inches long, and she makes the most adorable squeaking noises and fish faces. We are so happy to be able to hold Baby Cate in our arms. Loads more pictures to come!

8 comments:

The Everett Family said...

Oh my, she is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations!!! I hope you recover quickly and that you all have a smooth transition to being a family of three.

And I love her name--Catherine was the girl name we never got to use. :)

Congrats again!!

Seeker said...

wow. That's all I can think to say. Just, wow.

Anonymous said...

She is even more beautiful in person! SO happy for you all! Can't wait to see Cate often as she grows!

Barb and Jim

CSauce said...

Congratulations!!! She is beautiful! I can't wait to see more pictures of her! I hope you're doing well!

Diana Latham said...

Love, Love, Love her already!!! She is so beautiful. So happy for you. Rest as much as you can. Luvs from the Lathams

Cody said...

Hooray!!! She is so cute. Also, for the record, we weren't even close with our name guesses.

Carleigh Latham said...

She is gorgeous!!! Awwwww, I'm soooo happy for y'all!

JenAliece said...

Congrats Hendricks family!! She is so beautiful!! I love the name Cate :)