Sunday, February 22, 2009

changes

We've been taking a picture every month so we can chronicle the progression of the pregnancy. Here's the first one that we took three months ago, when I was 18 weeks pregnant.And here's now:Quite a change! And not just the belly- my hair is quite a bit longer, and the room has changed a lot as well. Check out that lovely chair rail that we spent so long installing!

On another note, here's an additional change we've made to the house. This is the living room wall just above our gold couch. The picture wall was inspired by the one at my Dad and Kim's house, which we loved so much that we had to copy. They're our favorite photos from the last few years, our travels, and our families. I love them!


And one more pic, just for fun:

4 comments:

Diana Latham said...

You look fabulous, I like the baby's room with the chair rail (what we can see of it), and the picture wall is amazing. Congrats on all your hard work....you guys are good!!!

haley said...

Hello beautiful! And I'm not guessing the name because I know I'm right and I don't want to give it away....

Roxanne said...

Wooo Belly!

Sandi said...

That is the healthiest and prettiest pregnant body I have seen! Except for the last pic, that one could go in Comspolitan!(if they still have that mag.And I have seen a lot lately, 4 at work!I love the rail, now I see the colors better, that's cool.Can't wait to see the pics, but I like the arrangement. I must add from people veiwing all this, I have had a lot of compliments on your favorite photogragher! I want some more name guessing!!!