Thursday, October 16, 2008

baby hendricks

Here is our precious baby! The doctor said it was moving around so much that it was hard to get a clear shot. When he was showing us, we could see little legs, feet and a sweet little hand by its face. In this picture, the head is on the left and the rump is in the bottom right hand corner. I think the blur in the middle/right could be an arm? It's hard to tell.
It made it seem more real to be able to actually see our baby. Especially for Cory. He said he guessed I wasn't just making the whole thing up after all.
We're both healthy and everything is perfect, and we are so thankful.

10 comments:

Carleigh Latham said...

OOOHH MYY GOSH!!! Your pregnant!?! I think my family forgot to tell me this news because they all know. that's soo exciting!! congrats! glad you and the baby are healthy. and Cory as well:)

haley said...

Ohhhh!! I'm in love with this little baby!

Beachparty said...

Neo looks just like Cory.

Least Favorite Uncle

Betsy said...

I can't wait to meet Neo in person! Of course, I still can't wait to meet CORY in person!

Sam said...

I can't wait for Neo to be born so I can play with him/her! Don't worry, I know I'm a giant, but I'll play nice!

Anonymous said...

woohoo!

haha, "looks like Cory" is the first thing I thought. But I think he/she has your nose.

Jess E

Memzie Latham said...

I am sooo excited for ya'll!!! You two will be great parents.

Bryan said...

everyone look at my niece/nephew. He/she is already awesome...

KC said...

My sweet grandbaby! I am so excited...and thankful, also!

bj said...

MY first GREAT-Gradbaby and this is the first time to see the little sweet thing....
DOES ANYONE KNOW THAT I, TOO, HAVE A BLOG...BRYAN..JESS...
sweetnothingsbj.blogspot.com
Love !