Friday, August 08, 2008

farewell

It's been too long. The school season has practically broken my door down while I'm still saying a lingering farewell to summer. I've been wanting to post these lake pictures because we have been hitting the water as much as possible lately. I just don't feel quite as happy unless I have some lake water in my teeth.
I love these of Lacey because she's so expressive...
Sticking her tongue out helps her make sharper turns:
Wonder where she gets the expressiveness from...hmm... Now for the flying members of my family. Here's my attempt at a jump. (Note the great concentration on my face.)
We caught pics of both Cory and David in the air.


And here's my brother, the knee boarding champion. He can jump like this almost every single time. It's infuriating.

We're hoping to get one more lake trip in this weekend before school officially starts. I plan on being drug behind the boat, refusing to let go of the rope until I can either jump as high as Bryan or I sprout gills. Either way, it should make next lake season easier.

No comments: