Thursday, June 05, 2008

three years

Happy Anniversary to Us! Here's a wedding snapshot that my dad took: And us three years later on our anniversary date:

We had such a great anniversary. We thought it might be a bit of a let down because our first anniversary we spent in Guatemala and our second was in Seattle. But we had so much fun hanging out together. We watched our wedding video that Lowell made for us- it's truly fantstic. It was so much fun to look back at everyone telling us how they knew we should be together and how lucky we are to have each other. Then we went to Carino's for some Italian nachos, wine, and desserts. Really, it doesn't get much better than eating cannoli and chocolate cake.
What an awesome three years it's been! And it's good to know that even though he will probably never put his clothes in the hamper and I will probably never remember to wait for him to unlock the car door before I start tugging at the handle, we're so good together.

5 comments:

evan said...

happy anniversary! ya'll ARE good together... hope to see you tonight. (still searching for a sitter)

Memzie Latham said...

Congrats!!!

Cody said...

First, congrats on the anniversary! Second, uhh, does anyone want to go to Mexico?! If I were any more ready for this trip, I'd be wearing a sombrero.

Sandi said...

I dont think I actually said "Happy Anniversay" so now I have. I am used to ya'll being "away" on your anniversay. We all knew you would be good together, but we had NO IDEA HOW GOOD YOU ARE!

Carleigh Latham said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm glad you had fun!!