Thursday, May 29, 2008

a weight has been lifted

Woohoo! Last day of school!! I can't believe that summer is actually starting and I don't have to go to work. I thought I'd be rejoicing and doing my happy-hip-wiggling dance when school let out, but I was really a little sad to see the kids go. It was rediculous, but when I was hugging them before they ran off to meet their parents I started to cry. I guess even the ones that are about as sweet and docile as a hurricane are cuter when they're galloping away to their cars for the summer.


As the weight of school has been lifted from my shoulders, so has another one. I decided to usher in the season with a new fun haircut. Here are a few "before" shots of what my hair did look like:

This is one Cory took at Dad's house last weekend.


One of me and Nana at Lacey's 8th grade graduation.

AND....(Drumroll)...


The new do! Here's to new beginnings, haircuts, and summer!

4 comments:

Memzie Latham said...

CUTE!!!! I love it. It is definately a hairsytle for the summer. Already it is going to be extremely hot this week.
I love it!!! It suits you.

Roxanne said...

You look so grown up! I like it alot.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!!!! Very cute and stylish. I'm jealous! Kim

Carleigh Latham said...

Your haircut is so cute!! Mama and I were looking at your blog together and we both went "OMG How cute" at the same time. (she owes me a coke) Its really cute.
I also wanted to say I'm very glad a weight has been lifted and hope you have a wonderful day everyday!
Loves!!