Wednesday, March 26, 2008

as promised...

More pictures! These are some of my favorites, taken by my favorite new photographer...Mom and me at the Painted Desert:
I love this view of the cliff. This was from the trail we were hiking, and if you look closely you can see a man in a blue shirt standing at the base. Gives a little perspective to this giant rock!
This is one of Cory's favorites:
I took this one...you can see Bailey, Mom, and David at the top (living on the edge).

This one speaks for itself...love it!
Taking a rest...
I'm sure everyone will be subjected to the full gamut of all the pictures, but I wanted to brag on my photo-tastic husband.





3 comments:

Memzie Latham said...

Wonderful pictures!!!

Jason said...

Tell Cory that I am really impressed with his photographic abilities...and a bit jealous that y'all got to go to the Grand Canyon :-)

Carleigh Latham said...

Awesome pic!!! They are really beautiful. Carleigh